As you might be aware, Governor Dewine has allowed for summer camps to open May 31. Due to the challenges of COVID-19, we have condensed our summer film camps down to the following two sessions:
- SESSION 1: June 15-19: Middle School Camp
- SESSION 2: June 22-26: High School Camp (Beginner/Advanced Combo)
If your child was registered for an earlier June camp and is able to move to one of these sessions, please email us at email@example.com. If your child cannot make these sessions, we will issue a full refund. Due to the closures of colleges/schools/libraries, Sinclair College is not able to host the camps. We are currently reaching out to the community to find a camp location, and we will keep you updated. Please continue to check back for the latest information. We are praying for you and your families during this time, and we are hoping to enjoy a week of moviemaking fun with your kids in June. Stay healthy and safe!
Summer Film Camps
The UG Academy of Cinematic Arts’ summer film camps offer a unique week to middle school and high school students from all levels of interests and skills. Our camps provide hands-on experiences, enabling youth to learn from industry professionals while providing a positive place for filmmakers to tell their stories through the cinematic arts. Camps are a great place for students to strengthen their hobby or build skills for the future as a media maker.
We also have Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
See what happens in our summer camps in this short promo film (click HERE).
Middle School Film Camp
- Perfect place for future filmmakers
- Make a short film in a week
- Hands-on with the latest film gear
- Includes t-shirt and pizza lunch on the last day
- Grades 6-8
- June 15-19
High School Film Camp (Beginning/Advanced)
- Make a statement with a short film
- Learn on-set with professional advisors
- Intense, hands-on experience
- Learn storytelling through the cinematic arts
- Grades 9-12
- June 22-26